ZXD Power Station Mega (240Ah Lithium Battery)Regular price $8,999.99
The ZXD Power Station Mega is our most robust, versatile power solution to power a wide range of applications, including vans, RV's, Overlanding trailers, job-sites, marine, and beyond. This all-in-one Power Station provides a simple, plug-and-play solution to meet the needs of most power users.
The integrated 40-amp ATP solar input provides the ZXD Power Station Mega with the fastest solar charging solution in the market in a compact power package with multiple DC power outputs (USB, USB-C, and 12V Sockets) and Integrated AC power with Victron Phoenix 12/1200 Inverter. Equipped with two Expion360 120AH batteries and an integrated digital battery monitor display offers the best power solution to meet the needs of most mid to large power applications. Each ZXD Power Station Mega utilizes our Cinder40 Charge Controller to safely charge and maintain the lithium batteries.
The heavy-gauged, powder-coated aluminum ventilated box is equipped with a lockable lid, two easy-carry grab handles, and non-slip rubber feet to keep the power station secure and stable. The ZXD Power Station - Mid offers a complete power solution with ultimate versatility. Each ZXD Power Station design keeps our sustainability initiatives in mind with the ability to repair any components over the life of this product rather than replacing the entire unit.
ZXD Power Station Mid Specs: (ZXD1004)
- Heavy-gauge, high-impact powder-coated aluminum construction. Lifetime durability.
- Expion360 two 120 Ah Lithium Batteries
- 20A Switched DC Interface with integrated 2 Dual 2.4A USB Ports, 45W USB-C port, 3 12V Sockets.
- Switched 10A AC Interface with GFCI protection and 2 additional 2.4A USB ports.
- Digital Display Battery monitor - state of charge, current draw, battery voltage, discharge time remaining.
- 40 Amp Solar ATP Input.
- 40 Amp CinderTM40 Charge Controller.
- Simultaneous charge and discharge functionality.
- Victron 12/2000 Multi-Plus 80A Compact Inverter Charger.
- Up to 80A of charging via AC Input.
- 1.6kW of GFCI protected AC Output
- Integrated Carry Handles.
- Lockable, removable Lid for quick access to all components for repairability.
- Non-Slip Rubber Feet.
- Box Design allows for proper ventilation.
- Acid neutralizing battery mat to avoid corrosion.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Net Weight: 140 lbs.
Zamp Solar Quality
Repair or Replacement Warranty
Our framed solar panels carry a 25 year Limited Peak Power Output Warranty. All other products carry a Limited Product Warranty of 5 years. We’re obsessed with quality, innovation, and exploring the infinite possibilities of solar.