100 Watt Solar Panel Landscape (B-Stock)Regular price $349.99 Sale price $175.00 Save $174.99
Zamp Solar Grade B, or B Stock, Solar Panels, and accessories are available for now. Most panels will have some cosmetic imperfections including scratches, bubbles, or cell misalignment that DO NOT affect the power output. These solar panels are guaranteed to provide 90% or better of the rated power for 10 years.
(NO MOUNTS INCLUDED, Shop Mounting Feet)
Continuing the Legacy. Our tried and true, longest-running product line – now upgraded for the ultimate performance at a price everyone can get behind.
New features include an Anodized Black Legacy Series Frame, a Low-Profile Junction Box for increased shade resistance, and a black solar back sheet to help absorb as much renewable solar energy as possible.
Now, all Legacy Series Solar panels feature Plug & Play ATP Series Quick Connections to make integration and resistance to the elements better than ever.
All Zamp Solar Panels are backed by a 10-year output warranty, and Handcrafted in the USA. Installation is a breeze with our 360-degree Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System,
Impact and weather-resistant construction means you can go further and stay out longer. With a variety of sizes, there is Legacy Series Panel or Configuration of Panels that works on your setup.
Volume Shift! We radically redesigned the shape of our panel to deliver the same great charging potential of our square and rectangular panels into a long, thin 95-watt panel that fits perfectly on Airstream curved roof trailers, next to cargo boxes on sprinter vans or overland vehicles.
Solar Panel Features:
Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System - Take the stress out of installation. Our quick mount system utilizes hardware channels engineered into extruded aluminum frames — these channels house T-nuts, which you can reposition to match any desired location along the rail. Once in place, our mounting feet can be attached using T-Nut and Lock Washer.
Mounting hardware is not included with this panel.
Stormproof - Every component on our panels are built to withstand whatever mother nature throws your way. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail — you can trust that Zamp Solar Panels will stand up to the elements.
- AR Coated Tempered Glass - The glass we use to seal our solar cells offers high light transmittance and low reflectivity to ensure you get the most of what the sun provides on any given day.
- POE Encapsulate - Protecting the solar cells directly affects the longevity of our products. We use POE Encapsulate, which offers improved thermo-mechanical properties, UV protection, corrosion prevention, Improved volume, heat, and humidity resistance, and higher volume resistivity.
- Black Back Sheet - Our black back sheets are designed to absorb the most solar energy while also significantly increasing the lifespan of the solar panel.
- Reinforced Corners - Living comfortably outdoors means dealing with unforeseen bumps in the road. Thankfully, our panels are engineered to withstand rugged terrain. These corner protectors keep your frame safe and secure around the panel components.
- Ultra-Low Profile Junction Box - PCB - Based Junction Box for higher efficiency & improved shade resistance.
- ATP Quick Connect Plugs - Plug & Play. It's that simple. These ATP connections provide ample energy flow while protecting connections from the elements. In addition, all ATP plugs are weatherproof, and IP67 rated, preventing water damage even in inclement weather.
PART NUMBER: USM8022
Zamp Solar Legacy Black 100 Watt Solar Panel:
- Weight: 14.25 lbs
- Panel Dimensions: 32.7” x 26.7“ x 1.5”
- Wattage Output: 100-Watt Power Output
- Amp Output: 5 amps
- Warranty: 10-Year output
Zamp Solar Quality
Repair or Replacement Warranty
Our framed solar panels carry a 25 year Limited Peak Power Output Warranty. All other products carry a Limited Product Warranty of 5 years. We’re obsessed with quality, innovation, and exploring the infinite possibilities of solar.