Legacy Black 95 Watt Solar Panel Deluxe KitRegular price $729.99 Sale price $599.99 Save $130.00
PART NUMBER: KIT1021
The Zamp Solar Legacy Black 95 Watt Solar Panel Deluxe Kit is the perfect fit when the roof is being consumed by Air Conditioners or gear storage. Utilize that slim space available on the side to create charging potential on your RV or trailer. This complete kit is designed to be expanded up to three additional 95 Watt panels.
This Kit Includes:
Zamp Solar Legacy Black 95 Watt Solar Panel:
- Weight: 14.25 lbs
- Panel Dimensions: 58.3” x 13.6“ x 1.5”
- Wattage Output: 95-Watt Power Output
- Amp Output: 5 amps
- Warranty: 25-Year output
- Set of 4 Mounting Feet for Curved Roofs (Airstream Compatible)
Solar Panel Wiring:
- 10’ ATP to ATP Wiring Extension
40-Amp PWM Digital Charge Controller:
- Safety Built In - will not overcharge the battery
- Smart charging - 5-stage charger
- Automatically turns on and off
- Surface mount, mounting screws included
2-Port ATP Solar Roof Cap:
- Plug any Zamp Solar panel directly into the cap
- Easily expandable
- Comes with mounting hardware and a gasket
Complete Wiring Harness:
- Pre-terminated for fast installation
- 15ft Roof Cap to Charge Controller wire
- 10ft Charge Controller to battery wire (fused)
Legacy Black 95 Watt Solar Panel:
Continuing the Legacy. Our tried and true, longest running product line – now upgraded for the ultimate performance at a price everyone can get behind.
New features include an Anodized Black Legacy Series Frame, Low-Profile Junction Box for increased shade resistance, and a black solar back sheet to help absorb as much renewable solar energy as possible.
Now, all Legacy Series Solar panels feature Plug & Play ATP Series Quick Connections to make integration and resistance to the elements better than ever.
All Zamp Solar Panels are backed by a 25 Year output warranty, and Handcrafted in the USA. Installation is a breeze with our 360 degree Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System,
Impact and weather resistant construction means you can go further and stay out longer. With a variety of sizes, there is Legacy Series Panel or Configuration of Panels that works on your set up.
Volume Shift! We radically redesigned the shape of our panel to deliver the same great charging potential of our square and rectangular panels into a long, thin 95-watt panel that fits perfectly on Airstream curved roof trailers, next to cargo boxes on sprinter vans or overland vehicles.
Solar Panel Features:
- Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System - Take the stress out of installation. Our quick mount system utilizes hardware channels engineered into extruded aluminum frames — these channels house T-nuts, which you can reposition to match any desired location along the rail. Once in place, our mounting feet can be attached using T-Nut and Lock Washer.
- Stormproof - Every component on our panels are built to withstand whatever mother nature throws your way. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail — you can trust that Zamp Solar Panels will stand up to the elements.
- AR Coated Tempered Glass - The glass we use to seal our solar cells offers high light transmittance and low reflectivity to ensure you get the most of what the sun provides on any given day.
- POE Encapsulate - Protecting the solar cells directly affects the longevity of our products. We use POE Encapsulate, which offers improved thermo-mechanical properties, UV protection, corrosion prevention, Improved volume, heat, and humidity resistance, and higher volume resistivity.
- Black Back sheet - Our black back sheets are designed to absorb the most solar energy while also significantly increasing the lifespan of the solar panel.
- Reinforced Corners - Living comfortably outdoors means dealing with unforeseen bumps in the road. Thankfully, our panels are engineered to withstand rugged terrain. These corner protectors keep your frame safe and secure around the panel components.
- Ultra-Low Profile Junction Box - PCB - Based Junction Box for higher efficiency & improved shade resistance.
- ATP Quick Connect Plugs - Plug & Play. It's that simple. These ATP connections provide ample energy flow while protecting connections from the elements. In addition, all ATP plugs are weatherproof, and IP67 rated, preventing water damage even in inclement weather.
40 Amp 5-Stage PWM Charge Controller:
Zamp Solar 40-amp charge controller can regulate up to 800 watts and is compatible with Lithium, Gel, AGM, Conventional lead-acid (wet) batteries, and LTO.
- Lithium Battery BMS Wakeup Feature: Integrated solar boost functionality will deliver the power necessary to wake a BMS (battery management system) when a hibernation event is triggered, resulting in a non-responsive battery. Simply use the solar controller to get your system back on track and charging again.
- Protects and Regulates: All our charge controllers use pulse width modulation (PWM) and five stages of charging to regulate the flow the electricity to your battery. This protects your battery from overcharging, expands your battery's lifespan, and keeps your panel safe from back-flow electrical currents, among many other protections and benefits.
- Monitors and Indicates: Its large digital display lets you monitor battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (amps per hour), battery types, full charge, and system faults. Colored LEDs indicate operational status and battery conditions.
- Flexible and Customizable: Our 40-amp charge controller is weather resistant and can be surface-mounted on your wall or flush-mounted inside the wall. It is compatible with our battery temperature cable and our remote LCD display that lets you keep tabs on your power from wherever it's most convenient.
Zamp Solar Quality
Repair or Replacement Warranty
Our framed solar panels carry a 25 year Limited Peak Power Output Warranty. All other products carry a Limited Product Warranty of 5 years. We’re obsessed with quality, innovation, and exploring the infinite possibilities of solar.