OBSIDIAN Series 45 Watt Deluxe KitRegular price $579.99 Sale price $399.99 Save $180.00
The Zamp Solar OBSIDIAN Series 45 Watt Solar Panel Deluxe Kit is the perfect expandable battery maintainer kit for any vehicle setup. This compact and easy-to-install solar system has many configurations and a lot of charging potential for your overland rig or small RV. This entry-level complete kit is designed to expand up to 250 watts.
Zamp Solar OBSIDIAN Series 45 Watt Solar Panel: KIT1032
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Panel Dimensions: 31.6” x 14.3” x .67”
- Wattage Output: 45-Watt Power Output
- Amp Output: 2.37 amps
- Warranty: 25-Year output
- Set of 4 Universal Reversible Mounting Feet Kit
Solar Panel Wiring:
- 15’ ATP to ATP Wiring Extension
15-Amp PWM Digital Charge Controller:
- Safety Built-In - will not overcharge the battery
- Smart charging - 5-stage charger
- Automatically turns on and off
- Surface mount, mounting screws included
2-Port ATP Solar Roof Cap:
- Plug any Zamp Solar panel directly into the cap
- Easily expandable
- Comes with mounting hardware and a gasket
Complete Wiring Harness:
- Pre-terminated for fast installation
- 15ft Roof Cap to Charge Controller wire
- 10ft Charge Controller to battery wire (fused)
OBSIDIAN Series 45 Watt Solar Panel:
Perfect for small projects or rigs, our OBSIDIAN® SERIES 45 Watt panel works with any kind of 12-Volt battery. As thin as a flexible panel and 30% lighter than a traditional panel without compromising efficiency, this American-made panel also features an ultra-aerodynamic profile and a sleek black anodized aluminum frame.
Solar Panel Features:
- Omni-Rail Quick Mounting System - Take the stress out of installation. Our quick mount system utilizes hardware channels engineered into extruded aluminum frames — these channels house T-nuts, which you can reposition to match any desired location along the rail. Once in place, our mounting feet can be attached using T-Nut and Lock Washer.
- Stormproof - Every component on our solar panel is built to withstand whatever mother nature throws your way. Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail — you can trust that Zamp Solar Panels will stand up to the elements.
- AR Coated Tempered Glass - The glass we use to seal our solar cells offers high light transmittance and low reflectivity to ensure you get the most of what the sun provides on any given day.
- POE Encapsulate - Protecting the solar cells directly affects the longevity of our products. We use POE Encapsulate, which offers improved thermo-mechanical properties, UV protection, corrosion prevention, Improved volume, heat, and humidity resistance, and higher volume resistivity.
- Black Back Sheet - Our black back sheets are designed to absorb the most solar energy while also significantly increasing the lifespan of the solar panel.
- Reinforced Corners - Living comfortably outdoors means dealing with unforeseen bumps in the road. Thankfully, our panels are engineered to withstand rugged terrain. These corner protectors keep your frame safe and secure around the panel components.
- Ultra-Low Profile Junction Box - PCB - Based Junction Box for higher efficiency & improved shade resistance.
- ATP Quick Connect Plugs - Plug & Play. It's that simple. These ATP connections provide ample energy flow while protecting connections from the elements. In addition, all ATP plugs are weatherproof and IP67-rated, preventing water damage even in inclement weather.
15 Amp 5-Stage PWM Charge Controller:
Zamp Solar 15-amp charge controller can regulate up to 250 watts and is compatible with Lithium, Gel, AGM, Conventional lead-acid (wet) batteries, and LTO.
- Protects and Regulates: All our charge controllers use pulse width modulation (PWM) and five stages of charging to regulate the flow the electricity to your battery. This protects your battery from overcharging, expands your battery's lifespan, and keeps your panel safe from back-flow electrical currents, among many other protections and benefits.
- Monitors and Indicates: Its large digital display lets you monitor battery voltage, charging current, charging capacity (amps per hour), battery types, full charge, and system faults. Colored LEDs indicate operational status and battery conditions.
- Flexible and Customizable: Our 15-amp charge controller is weather resistant and can be surface-mounted on your wall or flush-mounted inside the wall. It is compatible with our battery temperature cable and our remote LCD display that lets you keep tabs on your power from wherever it's most convenient.
Zamp Solar Quality
Repair or Replacement Warranty
Our framed solar panels carry a 25 year Limited Peak Power Output Warranty. All other products carry a Limited Product Warranty of 5 years. We’re obsessed with quality, innovation, and exploring the infinite possibilities of solar.